Date: Saturday, September 28th, 2013 Time: 1pm - 8pm The day is almost here! Work together to prepare for a potentially massive auto-related disaster during the drill for Traffic Disruption Village, organized by Chloë Bass as part of Flux Factory's current exhibition, Untitled (As of Yet).
Flux Factory is pleased to launch its rolling application review!
In addition to our semi-annual calls for applications, we are also reviewing applications each month. Candidates now have more flexibility when sending their application and can submit it in at any time.
Flux Factory’s highly competitive and unique participatory residency program serves cultural producers from around the world. Fluxers are focused on their own practices while working together as a collective to produce Flux Factory’s residency and public programs, and to help shape Flux’s expansive intentional community. Residencies generally range from 3 months to 1 year.
When applying, please help us get a sense of who you are by sending us a multi-page .pdf (10mb or less) to email@example.com that includes:
- A current CV, contact information, a link to your website.
- up to 15 images of your work
- Links to video (if applicable)
- Writing samples (if applicable)
- Links to audio samples (if applicable)
- An artist statement. Please include your age and your current city of residence in your statement.
- Please also tell us how you heard of us, if you have ever been to Flux Factory before, and what attracts you to Flux. Feel free to describe your collaborative experiences!
- Please tell us your ideal dates, and preferred length of residency
Applications will be reviewed monthly. Expect to hear from us within two months of submitting your application. Please direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo courtesy Ursula Sepponen.