Design & Build workshops: every weekend in May; Ribbon-cutting & Adoption drive: June 1st. Artists and city planners will collaborate with elementary schools students to design and build a thriving meow-tropolis: Kitty City.
1. “The Itching Pox Project” is a debut solo recording from Stefany Anne Golberg (The Galerkin Method) and now available for public consumption.
2. “The Itching Pox Project” CD is encased in a limited-edition enclosure that is handmade by Stefany Anne herself, every last part of it. In other words, this CD is limited-edition and available by special order only.
3. “The Itching Pox Project” features original artwork by David “Daupo” Gassaway.
4. “The Itching Pox Project” was written and recorded little by little over a period of 3 years. A long labour of love.
5. Partial proceeds from “The Itching Pox Project” will be donated to the Flux Factory, Inc. nonprofit arts organization.
“The Itching Pox Project”. $20. Promotional copies available.
Copies can be obtained in person at Flux Factory,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery