Flux Factory is packing its bags and temporarily moving to Denmark! In the spring of 2012, thirteen artists will create a site-specific installation and temporary consulate of Flux Factory titled The Infamous and Only Somewhat Ambassadorial Outpost of the Semi-Legitimate Nation of Flux at the Spanien 19C gallery. Constructing a miniature version of the Flux Factory space within the gallery, the artists will serve as Flux ambassadors on foreign soil, all the while inhabiting the space and performing “business as usual.”
1. “The Itching Pox Project” is a debut solo recording from Stefany Anne Golberg (The Galerkin Method) and now available for public consumption.
2. “The Itching Pox Project” CD is encased in a limited-edition enclosure that is handmade by Stefany Anne herself, every last part of it. In other words, this CD is limited-edition and available by special order only.
3. “The Itching Pox Project” features original artwork by David “Daupo” Gassaway.
4. “The Itching Pox Project” was written and recorded little by little over a period of 3 years. A long labour of love.
5. Partial proceeds from “The Itching Pox Project” will be donated to the Flux Factory, Inc. nonprofit arts organization.
“The Itching Pox Project”. $20. Promotional copies available.
Copies can be obtained in person at Flux Factory,
or email email@example.com
Please allow between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery