Li-Ming Hu is an interdisciplinary artist who employs a carnivalesque sensibility, to explore the relationships between cultural production and the construction of subjectivities.
The below artworks are still available!! Please click on the link to view an image and details.
If you are interested in purchasing a work, please email Rhonda@fluxfactory.org
Each work is available at the minimum bid price, listed below!!
- Jaimie Warren, Self-portrait as This Lawn Zombie /Self-portrait as John Cena in This Lawn Zombie Totally Looks Like John Cena by Unknown, 2012, $800
- Leah Oates, Transitory Space, Prospect Park, Brooklyn, 2012-2013, $200
- Bruno Silva, Flux Zinnia, 2018, $500
- Nung Hsin-Hu, Medicine Buddha Spell (day155), 2018, $150
- Sholeh Asgary, The Stranger, 2018, $150